Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hey.



It's me. In a bathroom. Again.

Best I could do for today. I tried to get a picture when I was cutting my own hair. But yeah...that didn't work out so well. I cut my hair myself for the first time today. I couldn't help it. I was desperate. And I can't see paying someone to do it when I don't even have a style. I just needed about 3 inches cut off the bottom. Anyway, I did it. It's kind of liberating. I had to stop myself because surely I would have ended up bald if I didn't just put the scissors down. I think I did ok for my first time. I guess someone will tell me tomorrow if it's crooked. At least I hope they do.

3 comments:

nicole said...

you are brave!
i cut laurens hair once and it was so crooked!
cute pic too.

camport said...

that IS brave!! Can't wait to see the results.

:)

Melissa said...

yes, a brave woman you are!
I could never do that....