Sunday, February 22, 2009

Matchy- Matchy.

See...this is my problem. When I start something new I just can't stop. I've been sewing, sewing sewing all weekend. And I made Megan and I matching headbands today. Hers is much cuter than mine...My head is just not made for wide bands. But now I'm mildly obsessed. I want to run out and buy all kinds of fabric. I had to put the sewing machine away and walk away so I could get some other stuff done.
ETA: I also made a small blanket for Megan's babies, a little purse, napkins...basically anything I could think of with the yard of fabric I had.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

You so need headbands for Disney :) They are so cute!! :)

nicole said...

SO cute corey!!

camport said...

oh man, those are awesome!! Can't wait to see the rest of the sewing projects!

camport said...

oh man, those are awesome!! Can't wait to see the rest of the sewing projects!

Anonymous said...

Is that the fabric you want me to make a dress for Megan out of? It's really cute. Put a pic of the blanket or napkins on here so I can see the whole pattern! mom